Jade Rollers vs Rose Quartz Face Rollers: Which Ancient Beauty Secret is Best?
If you follow beauty influencers on Instagram, you’ve no doubt come across a photo of a peculiar-looking, handheld tool with two rollable stones, one at each end. Perhaps you’ve been stumped as to why your fave skinfluencers have posted photos of themselves rolling Jade or Rose Quartz stones across their faces.
You are not alone! So where did the
hottest coolest trend in skincare come from?
The use of Jade comes from ancient Chinese culture symbolizing longevity and grace. Rose Quartz, praised as the stone of love and healing (think wrinkle reducing), dates back to Roman and Egyptian times. This natural and holistic skincare remedy has resurfaced and become a popular way to reduce inflammation, remove toxins, and give you instantly glowing skin.
What are the benefits of using a facial roller?
The benefits of using a crystal facial roller are both instant and long-term.
Trust us, your skin will thank you later!
- Improves skin absorption and penetrates serums deeper into the skin
- Gives your skin an instant glow
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Reduces puffiness and wrinkles
- Increases circulation and lifts skin through stimulation of facial muscles
- Increases skin elasticity and buoyancy
- Tightens pores via the naturally cold stones
But what is the BEST type of Facial Massage Roller?
Both Jade and Rose Quartz facial rollers use naturally cool stones that, when used properly (roll outward, not in) help to improve and encourage microcirculation and the flow of fresh oxygen to the skin. Pores instantly appear smaller and skin looks tighter. Facial rollers ignite the skin’s detoxification process through improved lymphatic drainage as the rollers flush out congestion and swelling. Overall, skin can instantly appear smoother, more contoured and dewy especially when used in conjunction with MintPear’s Rosehip Night Serum.
So let’s get down to it, how does a Jade Facial Roller compare with a Rose Quartz Roller?
Rose quartz rollers have a few advantages over Jade:
- Rose Quartz has inherent minerals- silicium, magnesium, iron, sodium and oxygen- that skin can topically absorb.
- Rose Quartz stays cool whereas Jade is adaptive in nature and tends to warm with skin contact.
- Rose Quartz is better known for its wrinkle-reducing benefits.
- Because Jade is a soft stone and can encounter wear and tear with repeated use, a Rose Quartz Roller will last longer.
How to use a Facial Roller
- For the best results, apply your MintPear Rosehip Night Serum before using your Rose Quartz Roller, this will allow deeper penetration of your serum and greater results.
- Don’t forget to extend the serum down onto your neck area, you’ll want to roll there too!
- Make sure you are using a quality Rose Quartz Facial Roller that is genuine 100% stone – – It should be cold to the touch.
- There are two ends on the roller – – The large roller is meant for your forehead, cheeks, and neck while the small roller is for under the eyes and around the mouth.
- Always focus on using upward and outward lifting motions while you roll, this will give you an instant glow!
- Use gentle pressure, you should be barely touching the skin.
- While using the roller, you will notice the Rose Quartz will start to warm up – – this is how the stone works to penetrate the serum deeper into your skin.
When is the ideal time to use a Facial Roller?
Think of the facial roller as a paint roller for the skin. The last step before you get that beauty rest. For the best results, you can use your Rose Quartz Facial Roller right after applying your favorite serum (the Roeship Night Serum is a game changer), up to 2 times a day, at least 3 days per week.
Where can I find the best Rose Quartz Roller?
Make sure you are using a quality stone, like the MintPear Rose Quartz Facial Roller that is genuine 100% stone. It promotes relaxation and calmness while stimulating the lymphatic system for a quick de-puffing detox on your skin.
It’s easy to take care of and keep clean, all you need to do is wipe it clean after you are done with it, use a dry clean washcloth and wah-la!
You won’t believe your before and after photos after using this ancient beauty secret!