Discover The Healing Properties Of MintPear’s Rose Quartz Facial Roller
The face roller has become every beauty fan’s skin essential, promising to de-puff, firm up, and deep treat, but what is face rolling exactly, and are you doing it right? MintPear’s Rose Quartz Facial Roller is an incredible tool for inner and outer beauty. Facial rolling is relaxing and de-stressing. It’s been a beauty ritual since ancient times in China, dating all the way back to the 7th century. Physically, it helps to firm the look of skin through gentle massage. It also aids in supporting the lymphatic system, the body’s main major detoxification system. Metaphysically, Rose Quartz corresponds to the heart chakra, the energy center of love.
Why Rose Quartz?
If you’re shopping for a facial roller, you will likely see that they come in many different stones. The most common comes in Jade, Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Metal, Obsidian, and more. While each has its own benefits, MintPear’s Rose Quartz Roller can hold its temperature (hot or cold) for a long period of time. So if you want a colder roll and are planning to use it for more than a minute or two, Rose Quartz that’s been cooled in the fridge is your best option.
Rose Quartz is known to have healing properties such as restoring trust and harmony in relationships, encouraging unconditional love. Rose Quartz purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing, and feelings of peace. Calming and reassuring, it helps to comfort in times of grief.
Using Rose Quartz as a facial roller is known to remove toxins from the skin, smooth fine lines, decrease dark circles and under-eye bags, ease tension headaches, calm inflammation, heal breakouts, brighten skin, and create an overall feeling of “zen.”
The Many Benefits Of Facial Rolling
Think of facial rolling like a workout for your face and neck. It boosts circulation, tones the muscles, stimulates collagen production, flushes out toxins, and can even help your serums get absorbed faster and work better.
Some key benefits to facial rolling are listed below:
- Improves blood circulation in the face. Using a face roller can stimulate blood flow to the face, which can make your skin look brighter and feel firmer.
- Helps with stuffy sinuses. Some studies suggest that using this tool may help clear the sinuses, though the research is still in the early stages.
- Decreases puffiness. Rolling may also decrease puffiness (like hard-to-handle under-eye bags) by stimulating lymphatic drainage.
- Cools and soothes your skin. If you store your roller in the refrigerator it’ll cool the skin on contact. This can quickly de-puff your skin and tighten pores.
- Distributes skincare product. Rollers are typically used with an oil or moisturizer to help the tool glide across your skin. It’s said this process can deliver product deeper into your skin.
Let’s Talk A Bit More About Lymph Drainage
There are so many signs of aging that can be relieved by revitalizing the flow of lymph and stimulating the skin with facial rolling. Lymph fluid is what carries white blood cells and other immune system molecules to areas of distress in the body, and that’s where you may see swelling. When those cells have finished their work, the fluid drains away toward the lymph nodes, which filter out the bad stuff and then send the fluid back into the bloodstream. By draining excess fluid, facial rollers can visibly uplift the cheekbones, tone the face, and reduce puffiness and inflammation, one of the root causes of aging. It can also smooth fine lines, tighten sagging skin, increase cell turnover rate, and diminish dark under-eye circles.
How And When To Use Your Rose Quartz Roller
After cleansing and toning (morning or night), smooth a few drops of facial oil into the skin. This will help the Facial Roller glide across the skin with ease, while the roller will help the facial oil to absorb better, increasing its benefits.
- Always do face rolling upwards and in one direction – never roll up and down.
- Repeat up to five upward rolls in each area. First, roll outwards under the jawline.
- Next, use the face roller to roll out, towards your hairline, under the cheekbones, and then along the cheekbones.
- Lastly, roll flat along the brows, and then upwards on the forehead.
Pro tip: For extra cooling and soothing place the stone in the refrigerator or on ice. The stone is naturally cold, but this extra temperature drop will support circulation and natural collagen production, drain congested lymph nodes, rid the body of toxins, and help with sinus issues.
How To Clean Your Facial Roller
- Wipe off any excess oil or product with a soft, clean washcloth. It’s a good idea to wipe it off after every use or at least once a week.
- Use a gentle face wash or soap to kill bacteria. Be sure to rinse thoroughly with room temperature water.
- Avoid putting very hot water on your facial roller or soaking it in water.
- Lay the roller horizontally on a clean dry cloth to dry.
Looking for more information why our Rose Quarzt Face Roller is great? Learn how it stacks up against competitors in this article.